CORPORATE membership at a cost of R5 000 per annum is open to private companies/industry wishing to join the Genetic Alliance South Africa community. To reach our goal of a unified CD community and improved, accessible medical genetic services, including testing, we believe that all contributing roleplayers need to become a part of this community. Benefits include:
- Facilitation of referrals via listing and link on the GA-SA website and social media platforms;
- Profiling of specific services offered in relevant GA-SA communication fora, including announcement in quarterly newsletter as a corporate partner;
- Access to a broad range of information relevant to the CD community including immediate access to the GA-SA member portal (D6) by a gatekeeper representative;
- A platform for active networking including connections with relevant stakeholder networks (patient support group community, medical fraternity, government agencies and organs of state).
- Addition to GA-SA membership and advocacy mailing lists, regular/breaking member alert updates, quarterly e-newsletter and immediate receipt of GA-SA media statements and releases;
- Sponsorship opportunities at relevant GA-SA events (e.g. Patient Huddle);
- Use of GA-SA logo as an endorsement for relevant events/communications; and
- Being a part of the unified, collective voice of the CD community in South Africa.
Please complete and submit the form below to apply for membership and we’ll connect with you about how to finalise your membership following approval.